Enrolling your child at Alpine Valley School is a simple two-step process:
1. Tour: Make an appointment to tour Alpine Valley School. This is your opportunity to learn about the school, have your questions answered, and meet the staff. There is no fee or obligation to enroll when you schedule a Tour.
We find it helpful to have all involved parents and/or guardians as well as students attend the tour. Most meetings take approximately one hour, so please schedule accordingly.
2. Enroll: Once you decide to enroll your children at Alpine Valley School, our registrar will work with your family to schedule an Admissions Interview and complete the registration paperwork. Students can enroll at any point during the school year.
To schedule a tour, please click here.
Alpine Valley School accepts new students all year long.
- Annual tuition for the 2018-19 School Year is: $7,704 per student.
- Discounts are available for:
- Families with multiple students
- Tuition paid upfront
- Tuition Assistance is available upon application.
- Note: The Tuition Assistance fund for the 2018-19 School Year has been exhausted.
- Tuition payments are handled monthly through FACTS, a third-party online system.
- Scholarships for new students are available through ACE Scholarship Program.