Enrolling your child at Alpine Valley School is a simple two-step process:
1. Admissions Tour: Make an appointment to tour Alpine Valley School. This is your opportunity to learn about the school, have your questions answered, and meet the staff. There is no fee or obligation to enroll when you schedule an Admissions Tour.
We find it helpful to have all involved parents and/or guardians as well as students attend the Admissions Tour. Most meetings take approximately one hour, so please schedule accordingly.
2. Enroll: Once you decide to enroll your children at Alpine Valley School, our registrar will work with your family to complete the registration paperwork. Students can enroll at any point during the school year.
Quick facts about enrollment:
- Annual tuition for 2016-17 is $7262 per student
- Tuition payments are handled monthly through FACTS, a third-party online system
- Discount for families with multiple students
- Discount for tuition paid up front